Friday, July 28, 2006

Here ya go!


As promised, a picture of my facial hair. I think the beard needs a little work but the moustache is coming in quite nicely.

Checking the mail today was like Christmas! I got several packages and cards, it made me feel all fuzzy inside. Thanks everybody. I'm planning on high-tailing it out of here next Friday so if any of you are thinking of sending something and don't think it will get here within the week, hold off. Email me for my home address.

Also, among the wonderful gifts was Season 3 of Family Guy. A wonderful present indeed. The only problem is that I have no idea who it is from. So fess up so I can thank you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Faith said...

The stache has moved past skeazy car mechanic to something only slighty short of Tauge level. Fantastic.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

That should have been "Tague". Tauge is just ridiculous.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger scafidi said...

Killer 'stache, bra. Check mine from the Boston trip. http://public.fotki.com/thematt999/boston/img_0810.html

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home